Volunteer in Amazing, Beautiful Pokhara, Nepal
We offer one of the most affordable program fees in this competitive and expensive time and compared to many international and local agencies, we have no other cost in between organization who take your money for their high administration manpower, your help will go directly to the kids and the orphanage which you will see from your eyes and the change made at the ground level , our fees are substantially lower. We are committed to providing excellent, quality volunteer programs that efficiently use the amount we receive.
Currently the program fee is calculated as follows (in Pounds). There is no hidden cost associated with our program and no international agencies fees.
The Love Company’s Fees:
4 weeks 495 Euros
3 Weeks 395 Euros
2 Weeks 375 Euros
1 Week 285 Euros
Extra days 20 Euros per day
The program fee covers
1. Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara
2. Meal and accommodation (Nepali standard) with host family during placement.
3. Accommodation and main meals during training period and placement.
4. Language and cultural information classes.
5. The Love Company staff visits to placement.
6. Transportation (pick up from airport and placement)
7. Intensive training and orientation appropriate to the length of your stay
8. Stationary during training.
10. One day sight seeing in Pokhara
The fee does not cover
1. Insurance (medical, travel, personal belongings)
2. Flight or land transportation from your country to Nepal.
3. Personal expenses (i.e. gift items, food in between meals, water)
4. Trekking, rafting, other adventure activities.
5. Visa costs.
6. Medical and Doctor expenses
If you are more then two months placement and want to do two different placements, you will be charge 50 Euros extra.
The money generated by volunteers goes directly to helping The Love Company with the following projects:
1. Orphans and School Kids
a.Library and School Books
b. Scholarship Programs Offers for poor and disabled children
d.Bench and Tables for Primary School
e.Exercise Books and Pens
f. First Aid Kits
a. Cooking (Nepali food) in the host family
b. Delivery cases
c. Literacy Programs (e.g. Adult Literacy programs)
d. Skill Development Programs (e.g. handicraft)
e. Rescue Work
3. Health camp for dental Checkup
4. Organic Farming